IGEBA - Model TF-65 - Thermal Fogger
TF-65 Series models are high performance, high capacity pulse jet thermal foggers used to create large volumes of fog with very small particle sizes. Efficient indoors and outdoors. When properly optioned, the TF 65 series can apply oil and water based formulations with equal efficiency. All TF 65 series foggers come with a solution emergency shut off valve for safe and reliable control.
- Fogs oil and water based solutions.
- Apply up to 20G / 75L per hour.
- Puts out 36.8 kilowatts or 50hp
- Stainless steel fuel tank, air pump.
- 4140 stainless expansion chamber.
- Acid resistant model available.
- Emergency shut off valve standard.
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Includes operators manual, maintenance kit, 3 dosage nozzles, spare gaskets, etc.
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 40 / 17,7
- Dimensions Inches: 72.4 x 17.7 x 20.1
- Dimensions Cm: 184 x 45 x 51
- Solution Tank Capacity: 5.2 G / 20 L
- Pressure in Solution Tank: 0.3 bar
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.4 G / 5,5 L
- Fuel Requirements: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 1.1 G hr / 4 L hr
- Pressure in Fuel Tank: 0.1 bar
- Max Flow Rate (oil): 19.8 G hr / 75 L hr
- Max Horiz. Reach (oil): 328+ ft / 100+ m
- Max Horiz. Reach (water): 196 ft / 60 m
- Ignition Batteries: 4 'D' batteries.
- Drain plugs in both solution and fuel tanks.
- For any indoor or outdoor fogging application.
- Any oil and/or water based solution.
- Ideal as vehicle or stationary mount fogger.
- Fogs several acres in a very short period of time.
- Applying EcoBird Bird Fogging Repellent.
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect control.
- Disease control through insect, bacterial and fungal control.
- Disinfecting of large areas, surfaces and objects.
- Disinfection or treatment of poultry and livestock containment.
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and residential applications.
- Hydrate greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens, etc
- Special effects for the film & entertainment industry.
- Training tool for military or law enforcement.
Using EcoBird Bird Repellent in your TF-65:
EcoBird Bird Repellent is an oil based solution. Use the standard TF 65/20E model for all oil based applications. If using water based solutions, use the TF-W 65/20 E model for water based applications. If you want to use your fogger for both oil and water based solutions, order the optional water tube (IGEBA 65WTUBE) separately and install the water option package as needed.
Model for applying oil based solutions: IGEBA TF65/20 E
Model for applying water based solutions: IGEBA TF W 65/20 E
Oil to Water Conversion Kit for TF 65/20 E: IGEBA TF65WKIT
Water to Oil Conversion Kit for TF-W 65/20 E: IGEBA TF65OKIT