In Building Wireless Communications
In today’s world professional users require fast, efficient and dependable connectivity no matter where they are. Mobile phones, handheld radios and other wireless devices are essential tools, and many public and private users need to make sure they can keep pace with the rising demand for uninterrupted access to voice and data even in large buildings, airports, malls, hospitals or underground structures like in subways, tunnels etc.
With an eight year history of success in the design and deployment of in-building wireless solutions for public safety and government organizations, Morcom has the experience to deliver robust in-building wireless solutions for the public safety or cellular carrier sectors.
Morcom’s in-building solutions team can deliver a full range of services to meet any specific requirement or customized need. We deliver a full line of alternatives based on the latest distributed antenna systems (DAS) and radiating cable architectures as necessary to capture a “donor” signal and amplify it into any indoor location.
With our experienced staff of RF engineers and installation technicians, Morcom can offer you a variety of services:
- RF Survey – Morcom provides a complete range of RF engineering services including RF measurements, field surveys and coverage verification.
- DAS Design and Integration – Morcom designs in-building solutions with the future in mind while strictly adhering to your requirements.
- Deployment/Installation – Morcom can provide deployment and installation services using its own staff or manage experienced subcontractors in the performance of all tasks related to these activities. Either way, the customer will receive an excellent system upon commissioning.
- Project Documentation – We provide a complete set of project documentation upon the completion of each project.
- Acceptance and Optimization – Morcom will optimize and commission the in-building coverage solution while ensuring that all requirements are met and that the system has been properly integrated into the any pre-existing network segment.
- Training – Our highly capable instructors can provide you either on-site or classroom type training in the operation, management, and maintenance of the system.
- DAS Monitoring and Management – Morcom has the capability of providing 24x7 monitoring and managing your in-building system remotely.
Morcom maintains a highly qualified staff with years of experience in RF technologies and systems. Our engineers hold multiple certifications by various vendors of head-end equipment and BDA’s such as Axell Wireless, LG, Mobile Access, Powerwave, and others.