In-Situ RDO - Model PRO-X - Dissolved Oxygen Probe
The RDO PRO-X Dissolved Oxygen Probe uses optical technology (EPA-approved RDO technology for Clean Water Act programs) to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding process environments. The RDO PRO-X Probe lets NPDES permit holders monitor influent, effluent and treatment processes, responding quickly to oxygen and temperature changes for more accurate results. This durable probe requires no calibration, conditioning, or membranes. The sensor cap automates setup, storing calibration coefficients, serial number, and expiration date. When cap expires, simply snap it off and pop on a new one. Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12)
- Available in standard 10m cable or twist-lock in custom lengths
- Most accurate DO probe on the market (up to ±0.1 mg/L)
- Doesn’t corrode in saline environments
- No interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, or oils
- Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- Requires only 8 to 36 VDC
- Simplify setup and monitoring – Flexible communication protocols connect to your existing controllers, SCADA, or PLCs.
- Accurate, reliable data – Resists abrasion and photobleaching, with automated calibration that prevents long-term drift.
- Easy maintenance – Smart sensor cap stores vital information and alerts you when it’s time to replace.
- 24/7 data access – View and filter data easily using telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services
- RDO PRO-X probe (option of 10 m stripped-and-tinned cable or twist-lock connector)
- RDO sensor cap ships with an RDO-X Cap and is compatible with RDO-X, Fast, and Classic caps.
- Calibration cup