In-Situ TROLL - Net Hub
From Remote Monitoring
The TROLL Net Hub is a networking device that connects up to four or eight instruments into your telemetry or SCADA/PLC system. The hub is ideal for long-term remote site monitoring and process control, including applications like aquifer characterization and nested well monitoring. You can customize the system by linking a variety of In-Situ sensors, and even connect multiple hubs to network up to 16 devices. The Net Hub supports twist-lock or stripped-and-tinned cables.
- Low power consumption (8-36 VDC)
- Can use solar or 9 V battery
- Instrument power-sharing function
- Each cable has a maximum length of 4000 feet (1219 m)
- Modbus/RS485 communications protocol (no SDI-12 or 4-20 mA)
- Collect more data faster – Hub lets you remotely monitor data from up to 16 devices.
- Extend instrument battery life — Hub passes power to attached instruments when connected to external power.
- Easy data access – View data from all instruments when connected to In-Situ telemetry systems.
- Save time – Power-saving functions and remote access mean fewer trips to the field.