Industrial Scientific - Model Tango TX2 - Two-Gas Detector
From Multi-Gas Detectors
Protect workers, reduce false alarms, and spend less time managing your gas detector fleet with the Tango TX2. Unlike other two-gas monitors that use combination sensors, the Tango TX2 uses individual sensors to increase alarm accuracy so you can reduce unnecessary shutdowns and improve incident data quality. A two-year runtime from a single, replaceable battery eliminates the need for charging infrastructure and simplifies gas detector management by allowing you to assign each user a monitor. As the only two-gas monitor built with individual sensors and a Guaranteed for Life™ warranty, the Tango TX2 is the most reliable two-gas monitor available.
- Reduce unexpected project shutdowns from false alarms by increasing alarm accuracy with two individual sensors
- Eliminate the hassle of charging with a single, replaceable battery that offers a two-year lifespan
- Increase worker’s sense of ownership and save time managing your gas detector fleet by assigning each worker one monitor
- Increase compliance and willingness to use the lightweight and hassle-free design
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your monitors are backed by an industry-leading Guaranteed for Life warranty.
Keep your Tango TX2 Two-Gas Monitors up and running with a DSXi Docking Station, which automatically bump tests, calibrates and uploads gas detector data each time you dock a monitor. The docking station also keeps your monitor up to date with free, automated software and firmware updates.
To make maintenance and repairs even easier, pair your Tango TX2 monitors and DSXi Docking Station with iNet® Exchange. iNet Exchange eliminates maintenance and repair by reviewing the performance of the monitor, sensors, circuit board, microprocessors and more every time you dock a monitor. We’ll tell you whether a monitor needs attention – before it fails – and we’ll automatically replace it. Before you know it, an iNet Exchange box is on your doorstep with a new unit, so you can spend more time managing your safety program and less time repairing gas detectors.