PID Analyzers - Model 202 - Infrared Analyzer for LEL, Hydrocarbons, CH4, CO, CO2
From Continuous Products
The Model 202 is a low cost continuous IR Analyzer. It has an optional 4-20 mA output, a single programmable setpoint, larger pump & an industrial NEMA 4 enclosure. This 202 has the choice of one or more CH4, CO2, CO, N2O or, refrigerant gas sensor, Operator's Manual, configuration software and RS232 cable.
- Detectors Available: Electrochemical (EC) & CG or TCD.
- EC Sensors: CO2, CO, O2, O3, H2O2, SO2, H2S, THT, NO, NO2, NH3, AsH3, PH3, SH4, HCl, Cl2, ClO2,F2, HBr, HF, HCN, I2, Phosgene, H2, ETO, Formaldehyde, C2H4, 1,3 BD, Acrylonitrile
- CG Sensor: Hydrocarbons, H2, NH3…
- TCD Sensor: H2, He, Xe, CO2, …
- Sensor(s): Single or up to 3 EC sensors plus 1 TD or 1 CG
- Precision: +/- 2-3% of reading
- Response time: <10 sec. to < 60s FID (to 90%) response
- Sample flow rate: > 0.2 LPM
- Span Drift : <2% over 24 hours
- Range : Depends on sensor see brochure.
- Linear Range : See brochure.
- Power consumption : < 1 watt maximum.
- Power : 90-220 VAC or 24 VDC
- Dimensions : 6.75'' W x103/8''H x 6 3/4''D
- Weight : 7.4 pounds.
- Instrument operating conditions : 5-40 degrees C, 0-95% RH (non-condensing).
- Performance : Depends on sensor.
- Single piece construction : The single piece construction NEMA 4 enclosure constructed of fiberglass is waterproof, very rugged and durable. An optional 19” rack mount enclosure is also available A two point calibration is used for all detectors.
- Ease of calibration : A zero gas and a span gas are needed. The time to calibrate varies from about 20 seconds to 2 minutes. The Cal button is located on the main menu for ease of use.
- Library : There are libraries for the CG and TCD sensors that are easily accessible.
- Display : Our 2 line by 16 character display is backlit. The upper display provides the concentration and the bottom display provides the sensor, units, alarm and logging mode. For multisensor units, a 3 readout LED is used.
- ADC : Our 16 bit ADC provides a resolution of 1 part in 64,000 and our signal algorithm minimizes noise by signal averaging in the msec range./td>
- Programmable Voltage/current output : 0-1VDC/4-20 mA.