Intra - Chickpaper Stimulates Feed
From Intra Chickpaper
The arrival of day-old chicks on the farm is a critical period at which husbandry practices can impact the chick’s first week of development. The laying of Intra Chickpaper guides chicks to feed and water sources to stimulate immediate feeding and drinking. This prevents the use of the residual yolk as an energy sources, which can instead be used for critical intestinal and immune development.
Splayed legs in chicks is a condition that occurs in newly hatched chicks. It is caused by a weakness or injury in the tendons of the feet and legs. When evident at hatch, the causes may be due to a poor chick position inside the egg or an improper incubator temperature.
The most common cause for day-old chicks is when a brooder floor is too slippery and the young baby chick’s legs slip, causing tendon injury in the legs. Based on a new innovative technology the surface of Intra Chickpaper has been developed with optimal texture. It has been roughed to meet the important criteria to give the chicken feet and legs an optimal stability, grip and safety.
It can be concluded that upon using Intracare’s Chickpapers there is at least a 2 times lower risk on slipping compared to newspaper, craft paper and plastic!
- World’s number 1 Chickpaper
- Hygienically packed to prevent external contamination
- 100% bio-degradable preventing the need for removal therefore preventing stress
- Provides hygienic benefits by effectively absorbing first droppings
- Essential for chicks start-up
Intra Chickpaper is available in 3 types:
- Regular is degradable around 3 days. Each box contains 2 rolls of 220 meter
- Strong is degradable around 6 days. Each box contains 2 rolls of 250 meter
- Power is degradable around 9 days. Each box contains 3 rolls of 200 meter
'Intra Chickpaper is ecologically degradable and 100% produced from recycled paper'
The product fully disintegrates and degrades to prevent the need for removal.
- No contamination from outside-in thanks to hygienic packaging
- Less disease spread from chick to chick thanks to absorption first droppings
- No tend to get packed and mouldy thanks to degradability
- No removal, cross infection or waste thanks to degradability