Intra - Foam Cleaner
Removal of all organic matter is key to ensuring biosecurity. Without cleaning, disinfectants would be rendered useless against all the dangerous pathogens lurking in the dirt.
In order to remove stubborn dirt and organic material, using an optimally formulated cleaning agent such as Intra Foam Cleaner is essential. Intra Foam Cleaner is a powerful cleaner to quickly remove highly adhesive organic pollution such as manure, urine, blood, protein and fats. The surfactants ensure Intra Foam Cleaner cleans deeply into the surfaces and the sequestrants ensure optimal and quick efficacy. Additionally, Intra Foam Cleaner has a high adhesive capacity by the optimal foam formation, guaranteeing a maximum contact time with the polluted surface. This allows the active components to intensely dissolute and remove all pollution, especially on vertical surfaces (for example walls and surfaces). Intra Foam Cleaner is perfect to clean coarse pollution on concrete, wood, stainless steel and plastic surfaces. Cleaning with Intra Foam Cleaner is the excellent pre-treatment for later disinfection with Intra Multi-Des GA
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE INTRA FOAM CLEANER
- Formulated for heavy duty cleaning of farms
- Fast and powerful removal of pollution by multiple mechanisms of action
- Superior foam production for maximum contact time
- Deep Clean Technology for the detachment of pollution
- Effective removal of manure, fats, grease, proteinaceous and feed residues
When using Intra Foam Cleaner as the cleaning agent in the farm, the time required to clean can be reduced with 40%
This means that the total amount of water, electricity, and labour that is used in the process, is also drastically reduced. So you can save energy, time and water!
Intra Foam Cleaner also contributes to the optimal biosecurity status of the farm, thereby reducing the amount of antibiotics.
- Intra Foam Cleaner contains an optimized blend of caustic alkali, organic sequestrants and high foaming surfactants / wetting agents.
- Intra Foam Cleaner is available in the following packaging units: 6 kg can, 11 kg can, 22 kg can and 220 kg barrel.
- Please note that Intra Foam Cleaner is classified as UN 3266 (8).
Sweep the area clean: remove all unattached coarse dirt (manure, dust, spider webs)
High pressure washing or integrated misting systems to pre-soak all clinging dirt.
Use a 2 % (1-3%) Intra Foam Cleaner concentration, preferably at min. 150 bar, with a foam lance as a thin coating on the surfaces and let is settle. Minimum contact time is 20 minutes, maximum contact time is 1 hour.
High pressure washing to remove the dissolved dirt. Pay special attention to the pits and other exit points of the water to prevent puddle forming.
Allow the surfaces to dry.
Start disinfection with Intra Multi-Des GA