ISC Ventis - Model MX4 - Portable Multi-Gas Detector
The Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 Multi-Gas Detector is available with or without an optional, integral pump. The Ventis MX4 is ideal for confined space or personal gas detection because it supports a rugged design to provide exceptional durability in tough, industrial environments.
- 'Configured for your safety', the Ventis MX4 takes your gas detection program to the next level.
- The highly configurable Ventis MX4 is specifically designed to meet unique gas detection needs while maintaining worker safety.
- Combined with a compact size and weight, the Ventis MX4 offers exceptional value as a personal multi-gas detector.
- In addition to the detection of multiple sensors for CO, H2S, Combustible Gases (LEL), O2, SO2 & NO2, you can choose from a robust suite of accessories.
- Available in standard black or high visibility orange casing.
- Rugged design providing exceptional durability in tough, industrial environments
- Alarm outputs: ultra-bright LEDs; 95 db audible alarm; and a powerful vibrating alarm
- Detect from one to four gases with a wide range of sensor options
- Draw samples from up to 100 feet with an optional, integrated sampling pump
- Gain increased instrument visibility with a safety orange overmold
- Use the extended range battery for up to 20 hours (without pump)
- Discover a better way to do gas detection with the Ventis on iNet
- IP67 rated and ATEX accredited
- Electrical / Gas Utilities
- Fire Service
- Oil and Gas
- Public Works
- Steel Production
- Water / Waste Water Treatment
- CO - Carbon Monoxide
- H2S - Hydrogen Suplhide
- LEL - Methane/Pentane
- O2 - Oxygen
- SO2 - Sulphur Dioxide
- NO2 - Nitrogen Dioxide