John Deere - Model 800 Series - Variable Chamber Balers
Pickups that pick up productivity. Thanks to an open throat and overshot crop flow technology the HiFlow pickup (available in 2.0 m) ensures high baling capacity – especially in dry crops. The 2.0 and 2.2 m RotoFlow pickup delivers the big rotor diameter, the high rpm performance and the pivoting drop-floor unplugging functionality that make non-stop baling a reality. The 2.0 and 2.2 m MaxiCut pick-up with either 14 or 25 pre-cutter knives provides the highest flexibility for outstanding productivity and crop quality.
- Six wide Diamond-Tread belts enclose 91% of the bale width for minimum crop loss and easy bale starting.
- The cleaning auger keeps belts clean. So they never lose their grip, even in wet crop conditions.
- Two standard power rollers provide the needed drive. A third power roller is available for intensive silage baling.
The way bales should be.
- The specially designed chamber easily controls bale dynamics.
- Our continuously adjustable soft-core function deactivates the belts’ tension until a set diameter is obtained. This allows the crop to breathe and dry more efficiently. And it makes the bale easier to unroll when it’s time to feed your cattle.
- Heavy-duty tensioning arm and hydraulic cylinders pack more quality and quantity into bales that can vary from 0.6 to 1.8 m in diameter.
- Roundbaler Chamber
- Pickups & Feeding
- Monitors & Control
- Wrapping Materials
- Expand All Collapse All