J.U.M. - Model 2812D - Compact Sample Pump
The J.U.M. Engineering 2812D is a very compact sample pump. The 2812D is made of 316 Stainless Steel to withstand normal corrosive gasses as they are present in standard stack gas emission. The drive mechanism is designed for a very smooth, low vibration, silent and continuous operation .
The 2812D withstands normal corrosive gasses as they can be present in standard stack gas emissions and other gas emissions. The pump drive mechanism has been designed for continuous, smooth and low vibration, silent and long lasting operation.
- Transferring air, vapors and gasses pure and clean
- No contamination of the media due to oil free operation
- Long product life
- Highly leak tight: 6 X 10-3 mbar X 1/s
- Very low vibration, very quiet and smooth running
- Optional temperature resistant version up to 200 deg.C
- Can be operated and mounted in any position
- Typical applications are transferring and compressing air and other gasses between +5 deg.C and +80 degC
- Operating ambient temperature from +5 deg.C to +45 degC
- This pump does not start against pressure or vacuum. Inlet and outlet lines need to be atmospheric pressure.
- This pump is built IP-00, general purpose and can only be used in an appropriate enclosure. Pump cannot be used in an area with a risk of explosion
- Max. 12 liter/ min. @ free flow
- Max. pressure: 3.0 bar (g)
- Diaphragm and Valves: FPDM
- Head material stainless steel 316S
- 230V/50Hz, 0,5A, 1340 UPM
- Sample pump for Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
- Sample pump for stack emissions
Temperature resistant version available up to 200 deg.C