Keestrack - Model B3 - Jaw Crushers
Performance highlights: Global leader in the 30 tonnes class. Feed size up to 500 mm (20”). Feed opening 1.000 x 600 mm (40” x 24”). C.S.S min. - max. 45 - 170 mm (1 3/4” - 7'). Capacity up to 300 tonnes / hour.
- Compact and easy to transport without permit
- Lowest fuel consumption in the industry
- Best product shape possible
- Intake hopper suitable for wheel loader and excavator, 4 m³
- Hydraulic gap adjustment to safely prevent clogging
- High reliable closed circuit smooth drive of jaw crusher
- Smart sequential auto start/stop from remote
- Ability to track while producing
- 2 speed track drive
- Extensive option list to configure to your application
- Concrete and landfill recycling
- Construction waste
- Primary crushing
- Dolomite, sandstone, most quarry applications
- Slag and others
The quality of our machines mean they earn you more by working harder for longer, while keeping operational costs to the absolute minimum.
Our unique range of mobile technology means we are able to offer the highest mobility on the market without having to compromise on productivity.
Our Keestrack-er software means you can control your fleet of machines remotely, 24 hours a day, reducing downtime and boosting profitability.