KINAX - Model 3W2 - Transmitter for Angular Position
Measuring transmitter with contactless, capacitive sensing system for acquiring the angular position of a shaft. A load-independent DC signal with a range of 4 to 20 mA is made available at the measurement output.
- Patented contactless capacitive system / wear-free
- Analog measuring method, practically infinite resolution
- Angle of rotation measuring range: 0...5 to 0...270°
- Measurement output: 0...1 to 0/4...20 mA
- Available with 'intrinsically safe' explosion protection per Ex ia IIC T6, can be used in explosive atmospheres
- Adjustable zero point and span
- Output quantity characteristics: linear or as a characteristic V curve
- Minimal torque: < 0.001 Ncm
- Drive shaft has no mechanical stops and can be infinitely rotated.
- Available as GL variant (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels