Knauer - Preparative UV Flow Cell
Preparative UV Flow Cell. 1/8' Fiber Optics Version. This stainless steel preparative UV flow cell with fiber optic connectors is distinguished by its robust and long-life design. The flow cell can be easily dismantled allowing optical components to be cleaned and replaced. Fiber optic cables offer the possibility to separate the flow cell spatially from the detector and thus provides enhanced security for hazardous, explosive or toxic work processes. This flow cell is compatible with the following KNAUER fiber optic version detectors: AZURA UVD 2.1S, UVD 2.1L, DAD 6.1L, DAD 2.1L, MWD 2.1L and Smartline 2520 and 2600.
Most popular related searches
- Flow cell type Preparative UV flow cell
- Biocompatible No
- Fiber optics version Yes
- Capillary connection 1/8''
- Wetted materials Stainless steel / quartz (SUPRASIL) / PTFE
- Path length 0.5 / 1.25 / 2 mm
- Flow cell volume 1.7 / 4.3 / 6.8 µl
- Max. flow rate 1000 ml/min
- Maximum pressure 200 bar
No reviews were found for Knauer - Preparative UV Flow Cell. Be the first to review!