KOKS - Model 4000 - Mobile Scrubber
The KOKS mobile scrubber 4000, also referred to as a return vapour cleaner, may be connected to the vacuum pump exhaust connection of a vacuum/tank truck. The scrubber cleans, in 10-phases*, vapours/gases from the vacuum pump exhaust which are released when suctioning products using vacuum technology. During suction and discharge activities, the vapours/gases are cleaned using the two washing tanks connected in series and a 10-phase* scrubbing process to produce a return vapour that is legally acceptable for both people and the environment.
- Easy to connect.
- Easy to transport with a reinforced trailer.
- Built to the latest environmental and safety standards.
- High quality, long service life and economical purchase price.
The KOKS mobile scrubber 4000 return vapour cleaner is perfect for suction activities in general industrial cleaning or for use in the (petro)chemical industry and in refineries. The cleaning principle of the gas scrubbing equipment on the KOKS mobile scrubber 4000 operates based on a 10-phase* system where the outgoing air from the vacuum pump is transported successively through a cleaning fluid (such as mineral oil, lye or demineralised water), a honeycomb grid, Raschig rings, an atomisation system and a labyrinth separation system. This results in thorough cleaning of the exhaust air from the vacuum pump in a 10-phase scrubbing process*. Depending on the vapours/gases to be cleaned, the cleaning phases may consist of the same or different cleaning agents. In addition to reducing harmful emissions, the KOKS scrubber is also used to reduce odour nuisance.
* 10 scrubbing phases only possible in combination with one of the additional options.
Body suitable for
- Connection to the vacuum connection of a vacuum/tank truck.
Designed and certified for
- Cleaning liquid vapours.
- Volume max. 400 l detergent per phase.
- Material stainless steel AISI 304 grade; material number 1.4301.
- Air capacity approx. 3,500 m³/h.
- Connection coupling to be determined in consultation;
- to be installed as low as possible.
- Base frame mounted on rustproof subframe.
- Air exhaust system approx. 3,300 mm from the bottom; by means of a manually
- operated hinged exhaust stake.
- Provisions :
- level indication.
- detergent drain.
- 2 demisters.
- 2” filling connection.
- 2½” drain connection at base level.
- Measuring points :
- at the inlet.
- at the exhaust, as high as possible.
Sampling point on each tank; at a position to be determined in consultation.
- Length approx. 3,000 mm.
- Width approx. 1,320 mm.
- Height approx. 2,100 mm.
- Empty weight approx. 600 kg.