KOKS - Model ECOVAC COMBI - Vacuum-Jetting Truck
The KOKS EcoVac Combi vacuum/jetting truck is designed for multifunctional applications and is suitable for (heavy) industrial cleaning and sewer cleaning. Specially developed for suctioning, discharging and transporting hazardous, fluid and contaminated substances, the truck is available in PED or ADR (Ceoc)/ATEX (Ex) versions and built in accordance with all applicable safety standards. The powerful liquid ring vacuum pump allows large quantities of (fluid) substances to be processed in a short time and then transported in accordance with current ADR (Ceoc) regulations. Thanks to the integrated high pressure pump, several types of cleaning can be performed on site with a single machine. Further advantages of using a transfer gearbox are reduced fuel consumption and a lower noise level. The user benefits from significant time savings and a huge reduction in cost.
- Simple operation.
- Multifunctional applications; suction, discharging, transportation, cleaning and jetting.
- Built to the latest environmental and safety standards.
- Approved in accordance with PED or ADR European type-approval.
- Responsible transportation in accordance with the ADR regulations.
- Powerful suction force and flushing capacity (high pressure pump).
- Optimum balance between a chassis with a short wheelbase and a maximum tank volume.
- Solid construction and components for high power and a maximum payload.
- High quality, long service life and economical purchase price.
The KOKS EcoVac Combi vacuum/ jetting truck can be used for the suction,discharging and transportation of hazardous substances such as liquids, sludge, grease, oils, fuels and chemicals, but also for the high pressure cleaning and jetting of lines, tanks and sewers.
Body suitable for
- 3-axle chassis.
Designed and certified for
- Transportation of hazardous substances.
- ADR requirements.
- Tank codes S4AH and L4AH.
- Volume : 12 m³, excluding service water tank.
- Material : stainless steel AISI 304 grade; material number 1.4301.
- Rear door : hydraulically opening and locking.
- Discharge : by means of tipping and discharging.
- Loading : by means of vacuum technology.
- Including : 6” suction/discharge connections.
Service water tank
- On behalf of : cooling the liquid ring vacuum pump.
- Volume : 1.2 m³.
- Material : stainless steel.
- Including : hinged exhaust stake.
- Type : liquid ring.
- Capacity : 2,400 - 3,000 m³/h.
- Max. vacuum : 95%.
- Drive : V-belt transmission from the gearbox PTO.
- Type : rotary vane pump.
- Capacity : 200 m³/h; overpressure 2.5 bar.
- Drive : hydraulic.
- Length : approx. 10,900 mm.
- Width : approx. 2,500 mm.
- Height : approx. 3,600 mm.
- Wheel base : approx. 4,500 mm + 1,350 mm, depending on the applied chassis.
- Empty weight : approx. 22 tons.
- Max. permissible : approx. 28 tons.
Clean water tank
- On behalf of : high pressure pump.
- Volume : 1.5 m³.
- Material : stainless steel.
- Including : min. level safety device.
High pressure pump
- Type : 3-cylinder high pressure plunger pump.
- Operating pressure : 170 bar.
- Flow rate : 330 l/min.
- Pressure regulation : pneumatic from the control panel on the hose reel.
- Drive : flywheel PTO.
The KOKS EcoVac Combi vacuum/jetting truck can be equipped with various option kits which are appropriate for your needs, for industrial applications and/or sewer cleaning activities.