Kuriverter & Osmotech - Reverse Osmosis and Other Membrane System
Complete treatment for reverse osmosis and other membrane systems – Kuriverter & Osmotech. Kurita provides a broad range of membrane cleaners, scale inhibitors and dispersants, for reverse osmosis as well as for ultra- and nano-filtration. High performance solutions for any kind of problems in all membrane processes. Our main aim is it to improve our customer’s daily work.
- Improvement of your process performance and treatment efficiency
- Compliance with environmental regulations and local constraints
- Significant prolongation of the lifetime of the membranes
- Better management of the generated permeate
- Reduction of chemicals consumption
- Study of possible water reuse or reduction of wastewater volumes
- Integrated process solutions
- Optimization of total process costs
- Kuriverter™ IK 110 - Biofilm remover: unique and patented technology for the effective elimination of biofilms on RO membranes.
- Kuriverter™ RC - Rejuvenation concept: This technology allows us to rejuvenate the membrane, restore salt rejection and postpone membrane replacement until it is budgeted for and convenient.
- For the control of deposition of carbonates, sulfates, fluorides, as well as silica on the membrane surfaces.
- Product active compounds approved by the main membrane producers.
- Our Osmotech® products are NSF 60 approved
- Regular cleaning intervals are necessary. We offer acid, neutral and alkaline cleaning programs.
- Osmotech® cleaners show significantly higher cleaning efficiency compared to basic chemicals. This leads to better and faster cleaning procedures.
- Osmotech® cleaners pay back quickly due to reduction of system downtime.
- Disinfecting programs with Ferrocid®.
- Use for RO drinking water production.
- For all types of membranes, organic or mineral.
- For various membrane filtration units: microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, electrodialysis.
Kurita offers membrane preservation with our products Ferrocid 8583 and 8593. Contact us for further information.
Attention: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.