L & M - Model US-1SNN - Single Net Straw Erosion Control Blanket with Natual Biodegradable Netting
This erosion control blankets are effective in controlling erosion on slopes and channels, stabilizing soils long enough for re-vegetation seeding to establish on the site. Net: NN. Roll Size: 8’X112.5'. Skid Qty: 30. Truck Qty/Van: 600.
- Size: Available in 16’ and 8’ widths and 112.5’ and 562.5’ lengths (Custom cuts are available upon request).
- Netting: 1 layer 1.0” x 0.5” opening, approximately 9.3 lbs/1000 ft2 . The netting is made from fully biodegradable organic jute fiber, that is LENO weaved for a higher quality product.
- Thread: Fully biodegradable jute yarn, that is in a stitching pattern of 1.5”.
- Matrix: 100% agricultural cured wheat straw
- Packaging: All rolls are wrapped tightly with stretch wrap to protect the rolled erosion control product from the weather and elements.
- Special Features: US- 1SNN has a 4” folded edge on both sides of the 8’ creating a stronger blanket and a cleaner edge.
1S-NN8 / 1S-NN16 is made to conform to guidelines set by the ECTC (Erosion Control Technology Council) and by FHWA (Federal Highway Association) as an short term erosion control blanket.
1S-NN8 / 1S-NN16 is an extended term erosion control blanket that is designed to have a functional longevity of up to 12 months (Longevity may vary based upon environmental conditions). This product is recommended for use on slopes up to 3:1-2:1 and in light flow channels.
The leading edge is to be trenched into a 6” deep trench and the blanket is to be placed parallel to the anticipated water flow. When more than 1 blanket is required, they are to be overlapped 6” on all overlapping sides and tiled in a shingle type pattern as to not let the water underneath the blanket.