L & M - Model US-2S - Double Net Straw Erosion Control Blanket with Poly Netting
Double Net Straw Erosion Control Blanket with Poly Netting; Net: PP. Roll Size: 8’X112.5'. Skid Qty: 30. Truck Qty/Van: 600.
- Size: Available in a 8’ + 16’ widths by 112.5’ + 562.5’ lengths.
- Netting: Top & Bottom: 2 layers of 0.5' x 0.5' opening, approximately 15 lbs/1000sys photodegradable polypropylene plastic.
- Thread: 800 denier degradable split yarn.
- Matrix: 100% agricultural cured wheat straw, 0.5 lbs/sy.
- Packaging: All rolls are wrapped tightly with stretch wrap to protect the rolled erosion control product from the weather and elements.
- Special Features: US-2S has a 4' folded edge on both sides of the 8' width creating a stronger blanket and a cleaner edge.
US- 2S is recommended for use on slopes up to 2:1 and in medium flow channels with a functional longevity of up to 12 months.
The leading edge is to be trenched into a 6' deep trench and the blanket is to be placed parallel to the anticipated water flow. When more than 1 blanket is required, they are to be overlapped 6' on all overlapping sides and tiled in a shingle type pattern as to not let the water underneath the blanket.