Lab Crafters - Air Sentry Fume Hood
From Ventilation Devices
Air Sentry laboratory fume hoods are designed for high performance projects to provide the highest levels of safety, energy efficiency and performance.
- Complies with UL 1805, SEFA 1, NFPA 45, ANSI/AIHA Z9.5.
- Tested to the ANSI/ASHRAE 110, NIH, and EPA performance standards.
- Operating average face velocity range of 50 FPM – 125 FPM.
- Powder-coated paint finish available in a variety of colors.
- Air Sentry fume hoods feature fiberglass reinforced polyester side liners.
- Restricted Bypass Design for connecting fume hood to a Variable Air Volume (VAV) or Low Flow Constant Air Volume exhaust system. (Open Bypass Design is available on Air Sentry V3.)
- Fume hoods come standard with a combination vertical/horizontal sash system utilizing a chain and sprocket counterbalance system.
- Horizontal sliding panels utilize top hung rollers.
- All sashes feature ¼” thick laminated safety glass.
- All sashes feature specially designed aerodynamic frames and handles.
- Plumbing Services: Optional plumbing services are available on the fume hoods.
- Electrical Services: Optional electrical services are available on the fume hoods.
- Digital Airflow monitor with automatically adjusting baffle system (not included on V2 and V3).
- Designed to be installed on Lab Crafters specialty casework.
Air Sentry Fume Hoods
- Available Widths: 36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 120″, 144″
- Available Heights: 60″ (Bench Mount), 72″ (High Line Bench Mount), 77″ (Distillation), 84″ (Floor Mount)
- Available Depths: 34.5″ (V3 Bench Mount Only), 37.5″ (Bench Mount and High Line), 39″ (Bench Mount and High Line), 42″ (Distillation and Floor Mount), 45″ (Distillation and Floor Mount)
- Custom sizes are available with limitations