Lafarge Portland Cement
From Building Products
Our most versatile cement. Portland Cement is the most commonly used cement in the UK. Suitable for a range of uses and produced to consistent quality indicators. Portland cement can be used on its own or in conjunction with other materials such as fly ash and GGBS. It is compatible with admixtures including plasticizers and air-entrainers.
- Consistently good quality
- Conforms to EN 197-1 52,5N
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
- Precast concrete units
- Soil Stabilisation
- Highway applications
- Coastal structures
- High performance at 7 and 28 days.
- CEM I is excellent for strength gain
- Versatile for use with a range of admixtures and additions.
- Compatible with a range of admixtures; plasticisers, including air-entraining agents and retarders.
- Suitable for use with fly ash and GGBS to tailor the concrete to a specific application