Lakewood - Model 140 - Cooling Tower Controller
he Model 140 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology. Water meters, sensors and plumbing assemblies are purchased separately. Cooling Tower Water Treatment Controller W/Sensor and Flow Switch Plumbing on a Mounting Plate
- Use this Controller for cooling towers.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use two relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
- Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and
easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and biocide features are standard.
- Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.
Conductivity range 0-10,000 μS Output Signal One 4 – 20 mA, isolated or
Conductivity sensor 2 electrode non-isolated optionally
Conductivity Resolution ± 10 μS powered
Temperature comp. 500 ohm NTC Output relays 2 selectable use, 1 blowdown
Accuracy & repeatability ± 1.0% Relay ratings 3A each, 10A total
Deadband/Setpoint Adjustable Power 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Auto/Manual outputs Menu selectable Ambient 32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C)
Keypad 16 tactile push-buttons Enclosure N E M A 4X, ETL
Display 16 X 2 Character
Water meter input Contact head, paddle wheel
or turbine Sensors/Plumbing Cooling Tower
Timer Max. blowdown time exceeded, Max Pressure 140 psi (9.65 bar)@ 100 °F
relay time exceeded Max Temp 140°F (60°C)
Min flow 1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)