Lakewood - Model 1575e - Boiler Water Conductivity Controllers
From Boiler Systems
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output, and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.