Lan-Ze - Model CCT - Conductivity Water Quality Analysis Sensor with RS485 Industry Online Electrical
Conductivity smart electrode comes with RSJS5 communication interface and standard RS4S5 Modbus protocol. Provides conductivity measurement suitable for low. medium and high range, the electrode constant is from 0.1 to 10cm-1. the electrode materials are graphite, platinum, stainless steel, can measure the conductivity.TDS. salinity. Corrosion-resistant shell, built-in PT1000 temperature sensor and compensation algorithm, suitable for various harsh working environments. The data analysis software is included with the machine, which has the functions of calibration, recording, analysis and diagnosis. It is widely used in surface water monitoring, industrial wastewater and municipal sewage monitoring, water treatment industry, boiler return water monitoring, deionization process monitoring, reverse osmosis monitoring, sea water, salt water, aquaculture water monitoring, etc.
- Precision electrode design, high accuracy, good linearity, wide range
- The electrode constant is very stable and not affected by polarization
- Self-deaning function, not affected by surface contamination
- PT1000 temperature compensation, accuracy can reach ±0.1°C
- Shell, waterproof grade IP6S. long-term underwater work RS4S5 communication interface, standard Mod bus protocol, easy to integrate
- Data analysis software, with calibration, recording, analysis, and diagnosis functions