Level Scout - Temperature
From Level Scout
Accurate measurements, rugged design, and easy data management make the Level Scout ideal for groundwater monitoring, long-term surface water studies, resource management, aquifer/pump tests, Soil Vapor Extraction, wastewater intake monitoring and leachate monitoring.
The Level Scout is a vented, titanium transducer with 4 mb memory.
The field cable features new, in-line vent filter that easily fits in a 1-inch well and does not require any maintenance since there is no desiccant to replace. Instead of using a replaceable desiccant, the filter vents the transducer to the atmosphere to compensate for changes in barometric pressure through a waterproof patch. All vent tubes are internal to the vent filter so there is no need to worry about crimping the tube and affecting the readings. The cables are available with either a polyurethane jacket or a more chemically-resistant ETFE jacket.
Some benefits of using the Level Scout:
- 2-year instrument and cable warranty protects investment
- User-replaceable batteries prevent costly down time and reduces long-term costs
- User-selectable reading rates allow you to get up to 15 readings per second!
- Built in sampling modes include linear, linear average, event triggered, and logarithmic
- Accuracy is +/-0.05% of FS
- Broadcast data via SDI-12, RS232, or RS485 to a data collection platform
- Zero maintenance field cable
- 2-year instrument and cable warranty
- 400,000 data points
Data management is easy with Data Scout desktop software or Data Scout Mobile software for a pocket PC. Software is included with the purchase of any Level Scout instrument.