LoadSense - Model WLS-CD Series - Wireless Load Sensor Cabin Display
The LoadSense Cabin Display is a small, lightweight, cabin / window mounted unit which is used in conjunction with our LoadSense Wireless Load Sensors to display the reading from the load sensor. Our range of Load Sensors are shown in datasheet WLS3625R.
Using the 2.4GHz licence free band to receive the Load Sensor signal, it can display the load value in several views which are user selectable. It also allows the user to tare off any equipment weight to display just the load value of the cargo.
The system can operate from its rechargeable battery and does not need to be hard wired, enabling the equipment to be easily transferred between installations. The display can be operated and charged from a 28V supply.
- Reflective, sunlight readable LCD display
- Optional analog output for cirscale meters
- External antenna
- Units displayed: Tonne, Kg , lbs
- RAM 1″ ball mount. Base options on request
- Multiple display views. Digital, Analog Bar
- Tare function to zero out weight of equipment
Current: 300mA @ 28V
Type: Li-Ion NB-5L
Charge Time: 1 Hour
Operating time: 50 Hours
Analog output connector
Analog meter display
Type: Reflective, sunlight readable LCD
Type: 62IP industrial connectors