LoadSense - Model WLS-HR Series - Wireless Load Sensor Handheld Receiver
The wireless LoadSense HandHeld Receiver Display is used in conjunction with the wireless Load Sensor. It provides the user with an easy way to receive and view data from the Load Sensor. Up to 9 Load Sensors can be selected from the HandHeld Receiver and individually displayed. These Load Sensors can be named by plugging the Load Sensor into a PC via USB and using the Load Sensor software. They can then be easily distinguished on the display, which will show the current name of the Load Sensor being read.
The display shows the name of the current Load Sensor, the load, battery status of readout and Load Sensor and signal strength. By using the menu tree on the readout the user can select which Load Sensor to read, what units to be displayed, tare the data, display peak value and many more functions.
A 9 way D connector is provided to output data via RS232 / RS422 and a USB mini B to charge the battery and output data to a PC.
- Reads multiple Load Sensors
- Receives data up to a distance of 30M
- Receives data at 10 times a second
- Connect to PC via USB for user setup
- Output data via RS232 / RS422 / USB
- Ruggedized rubber case with back stand
- Long life rechargeable battery powered