Logbear - Model F4000 - Forwarder
From Logbear Products
Logbear F4000 Forwarder is developed to meet the demands from todays first thinnings. It is very agile, and with the carrying type tracks driving can also be made succesfully from swampy areas. The tracks also ensure driving in deep snow at wintertime. Size of the machine is related to the wood amount from a first thinning, which in Scandinavia is on level of 40 m³ /ha. Loading space is 1.9 m² meaning a. 5.5-5.8 real cubic meters/load with a. 4.5 m long wood. Tracks are carrying type made from special components from Finland. The developement work has created a relatively light track with exceptional long life time to a low price. For areas with extremely deep snow 70 cm or more and especially in hilly terrain there are tracks with snowbars.
Engine and transmission
- Engine type : Perkins 804 TD - 33T Turbodiesel
- Power : 62 kW/ 84 hp/ 2600 rpm
- Torque : 253 Nm/ 25,7 kpm/ 1600 rpm
- Engine oil capacity : 10 l
- Radiator capacity : 14 l
- Differential lock : Hydr. electrical operating 100%
- Quick shift : 4-drive/2-drive
- Driving brake : Closed hydr. loop
- Parking brake : negative disc
- Emergency brake : Automatic engagement
- Transmissionpump : 55 cc/r–420 bar (Closed loop)
- Working speed : ~ 6 km/h
- Transport speed : ~ 12 km/h
- Hydraulic engines : 297 cc fixed displacement
- Track driven : Tip wheel drive
- Pull power : ~ 5000 kp
- Tracks : Tracks with pendulous bogie levers and tipwheel drive front and rear.
- Bogiewheels front : 18'x6'–12 1/8'
- Bogiewheels rear : 7.00'x12'
- Track width front : 510 mm
- Track width rear : 510 mm
- Ground pressure front : ~140 g/cm²
- Ground pressure load : ~460 g/cm² (450 mm track)
- Ground clearance front : 385 mm
- Ground clearance back : 550 mm
- Alternator : 90A/1100W
- Working lights : 10 x 55 W or Xenon
Dimensions and Weights
- Trailer width : 2050 mm
- Front unit width : 1820 mm
- Overall length : 6700–7200 mm
- Height : 2750 mm
- Own wheight : 4975 kg
- Fuel tank : ~ 100 l
- Hydr. oil tank : ~ 175 l
- Loading space : 1,9 m²
- Loadfence/frontbench : togetherwelded
- Load capacity : 4000 kg
- Distance load fence rear bench : max 3,8 m
- Other : Possibility to load 2x2 m wood with extra stays.
Timberloader Cranab FC 45
- Lifting torque : 3480 kpm net
- Turning torque : 1375 kpm
- Reach : 6,1 m
- Extension length : 1,55 m
- Grab area : 0,20 m²
- Grab opening : 1,04 m
- Rotator : FR10
- Loader handling : el. operated proportional valve, with 2 joy sticks.
- Working pump : 75 cc/rpm
- Working pressure : 195 bar
- Frame lock : Lockable with hydraulic cylinders, total angular deviation 45 degree.
- Safety cabin with heater and fresh air filter, ready for after mounting of air condition equipment.
- Winter tracks for front and trailer.
- Existing mounting places for radio and loud speakers, electrical wiring ready.
- Diesel preheater for engine and cabin.