Model PIVST3188DN - Manual Push Inspection Videoscope With Transmitters
Portable manual push camera system with a 23.5mm diameter tip and a long 100 foot insertion probe. The video camera head is flexible and is supplied with bright LED lighting. Ideal for pipelines, ducts, drains or sewer inspections.
This low cost portable inspection device is designed to deliver quality video inspection in a wide range of applications including: sewers, sewer pipes, air ducts/piping, wells, production piping and power plants.
The push camera head contains 12 adjustable LED lights, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate around corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching. This high resolution pipe inspection camera is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area. An optional 512Hz frequency sonde, located immediately behind the camera head, with the ability to remotely locate it (with the use of the optional locator). The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight hard plastic case making it easy to transport. The 7” TFT LCD color display presents a live color image with your thumb drive. An adjustable sun hood is included as a sun shield for outdoor inspections.
The PVC coated fiberglass cable is waterproof and available in 30 meter (98.4 foot) and 40 meter (131.2') lengths. The reel conveniently stores the cable inside the case and is easy to remove and return to the storage area. This system. In addition, the control station for this sewer camera can support different diameter probes: 6mm, 12mm and 40mm. This unit is also available as a pipe inspection camera rental.
- 7″ TFT LCD color monitor in an ABS Waterproof Case
- Wireless Transmitter Built into Camera Head
- 6 ” CCD waterproof color camera with 8 infrared LED lights
- Camera has diameter of 23.5mm
- Sapphire glass lens cover
- Camera Field of view: 60°
- Cable Length : Standard : 30 meters (40M optional – call for pricing and availability)
- Remote control (for monitor)
- Rechargeable Li-ion storage battery
- Built-in digital recorder
- USB port
- Movie format: AVI
- View of Depth: 400mm (approx.)
- Operating Frequency:33kHz or 512Hz
- Antenna Mode:Peak
- Display Indicators:Backlit LCD bar graph, low battery, signal strength, mode and function indicators
- Audio Indication:Variable pitch response
- Current Measurement:Display indicates relative current
- Power Source:6 “C” cell batteries
- Battery Life:Continuous: 40 hours intermittent: 82 hours
- Signal Strength:LCD bar graph, absolute signal strength 0-999
- Gain Control:Manual gain adjustment & automatic centering
- Dynamic Range:126 dB
- Depth Measurement:Push-button to 15’ & triangulation method
- Operating Temperature:-4º F to +133º F (-20º C to +55º C)
- Size:30.3” x 9.4” (77 cm x 24 cm)
- Weight:3 lbs (1.3 kg)