Model 40mm - Manual Push With Reel Inspection Videoscope Systems
Portable push camera system with a 40mm diameter tip and up to 120 meters insertion probe. The video camera head is flexible and is supplied with bright LED lighting. Ideal for pipelines, ducts, drains or sewer inspections.
- 10″ TFT Color LCD Monitor and built-in DVR with USB Port in an ABS Waterproof Case;
- Monitor Resolution : 800 x 600; Monitor input Voltage : 12V DC;
- 1/4″ Sharp CCD Waterproof Color Camera with Self-Leveling function and 18 White LED Headlights.
- Camera View Angel : 80 degree, Outer Diameter of Camera : 4 cm; Camera housing length 93 mm
- 60 M ( 190 FT ), 7mm Fiberglass Push Cable.; Optional 120m
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery : last 4 hours with a single charge;
- Battery level display function;
- Stainless Wheel with special structure;
- Operating temperature : – 20°F – 120°F
- 512HZ Frequency Signal
- Meter Counter for Length Recording
- 23″x11″ x21″
- The wieght of the unit with 98FT cable is about 30lbs
- The weight of the unit with the 120 Meters is 76lbs
This low cost portable inspection device is designed to deliver quality video inspection in a wide range of applications including: sewers, sewer pipes, air ducts/piping, wells, production piping and power plants.
The push camera head contains 12 adjustable LED lights, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate around corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching. This high resolution pipe inspection camera is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area. An optional 512Hz frequency sonde, located immediately behind the camera head, with the ability to remotely locate it (with the use of the optional locator). The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight hard plastic case making it easy to transport. The 7” TFT LCD color display presents a live color image with your thumb drive. An adjustable sun hood is included as a sun shield for outdoor inspections.
The PVC coated fiberglass cable is waterproof and available in 30 meter (98.4 foot) and 40 meter (131.2') lengths. The reel conveniently stores the cable inside the case and is easy to remove and return to the storage area. This system. In addition, the control station for this sewer camera can support different diameter probes: 6mm, 12mm and 40mm. This unit is also available as a pipe inspection camera rental.