Manual Test Stand
Provides an easy to use and accurate platform to perform firmness tests with any of our handheld penetrometers. Gives smooth movement and precise alignment with a rugged rack and pinion lever elevating mechanism traveling on two guideposts with tight fitting bushings. The penetrometers simply screw onto a mounting plate that easily attaches to the elevating mechanism.
- Large 10' x 10' stainless steel platform; 6' x 10' work area
- Steel rack and pinion elevating mechanism
- Steel guide posts with teflon coated bushings
- Generous 8' vertical gage travel; 3' clearance from guide posts
- Maximum vertical clearance is approximately 8'
- Weight: 8 pounds. Dimensions: 12' H x 10' W x 10' D