Mapco - PVC Exhaust Fans
Mapco PVC exhaust fans are engineered to last. We dare you to compare our fans with competitive brands. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, there is no comparison. Heavy gage steel platform, formed inlet cone, two part urethane coated steel fan wheel, 3/4' thick inlet and outlet flange, stainless steel hardware used to mount housing to fan platform, no air stream exposure of hardware and heavy gage belt and shaft guard. Try a Mapco BI, GP, GI or lab fan today.
Since 1979. Midwest Air Products Co.. Inc. has been producing quality corrosion resistant fans to move air in America's Metal Finishing industries. We have practiced a policy of continuous product development and offer an unmatched combination of technology and manufacturing skill. Our fan designs provide the highest aerodynamic efficiencies, compatible with specific requirements. Mapco fan structures are designed for long service life in the most severe environments.
All BI fans are equipped with a rugged steel fan wheel which has been sand blasted and coated with Mapco-Guard corrosion resistant coating, inlet cones are heat formed (not vacuum formed) to provide the smoothest air flow into the fan wheel insuring minimum inlet turbulence. The end result of this manufacturing process is the most efficient fan money can buy.
Mapco fans are fabricated from heavy gauge high impact Type II Grade I PVC. conforming to ASTM D1784-78 and containing no plasticizers or polypropylene, conforming to ASTM P2146-78.
PP. SS & FRP construction is also available.
- Spring Isolators
- Rubber and Shear Isolators
- VFD (variable frequency drive)
- Back Draft Dampers
- Automatic Dampers
- Heavy-gauge welded PVC, Poly Pro , FRP or Stainless Steel construction with steel base.
- Continuous welded housings provide the strongest possible construction.
- Lifting eyes are standard on all BI fans.
- Fan wheels are statically and dynamically balanced at the specified running speed after final assembly.
- Heavy duty bearings are selected for long service life through the entire operating range of the fan.
- Corrosion resistant steel fan wheels Class II construction.
- Complete Class I, II, III performance.
- Capacities to 70,000 CFM.
- Pressures to 10' WG
- Efficiencies beyond 85%
- Temperatures to:
- 2100 F. FRP Fan
- 1400 F. PVC Fans
- 1800 F. Poly Pro
- 10 sizes: 12' through 60' wheel diameters.
- Available in clockwise and counterclockwise rotations in any six standard discharge positions.
- Unique heat formed inlet cone with airflow diverter improves fan efficiency.