Marley - Model MH - Evaporative Fluid Cooler
The MH Fluid Cooler remains one of the most efficient systems and best choices for industrial and HVAC closed-loop applications. By keeping the process fluid in a clean, closed loop, and combining the function of a cooling tower and heat exchanger into one system, the MH Fluid Cooler provides superior operational and maintenance benefits.
Utilizing a combination of fill media and prime surface coil(s), the MH Fluid Cooler offers significantly improved performance over conventional closed-circuit coolers.
- Process fluid is pumped internally through the coil
- Heat is transferred from the process fluid to the recirculating water as it flows over the outside of the coil tubes
- The heated recirculating water is pumped from the collection basin to the gravity distribution basin
- Evenly distributed over the fill media and coil, a small portion of the recirculating water is evaporated, efficiently rejecting heat to the atmosphere
The Right Choice
The Marley MH Fluid Cooler is one of the most energy efficient closed-circuit systems in the market and a wise choice for closed loop industrial and HVAC applications.
- New! Copper Coil Models: Upgrade any Marley MH Fluid Cooler model to the MH Element incorporating copper coils. The MH Element Fluid Cooler offers superior corrosion resistance, improved heat transfer, reduced operating weight and numerous other benefits. See the MH Element Fluid Cooler tab for details.
- Maximum Efficiency: Hybrid design and high efficiency components deliver consistent, reliable cooling with low input power.
- Space-Saving Footprint: With higher capacity per footprint than conventional closed circuit designs, the MH Fluid Cooler is a great fit for applications with space restrictions.
- Unmatched Reliability: Heavy duty construction backed by our 5-year mechanical warranty helps keep your process running smoothly year after year.
- Certified Performance: Thermal capacities of standard models are independently certified by the Cooling Technology Institute for performance with water, ethylene glycol solutions and propylene glycol solutions.
- Low-Sound Operation: Equipped with low-sound fans as standard, the MH Fluid Cooler is suitable for many sound-sensitive situations. Multiple fan and attenuation options are also available to meet more stringent sound requirements.
- Optional Dry Capability: Models are available with an optional extended-surface coil for part-load dry operation in cold ambient conditions.