McCrometer - Model VM V-Cone - Differential Pressure Flow Meter
The VM V-Cone System has an advanced differential pressure flow sensing design. The flow meter features built-in flow conditioning for superior accuracy. The VM V-Cone is the ideal new or retrofit flow meter for multiple clean water and wastewater treatment applications.
With its built-in flow conditioning technology, the V-Cone also can be placed in relatively close proximity to elbows, valves, pumps, pipe U's, etc., where other flow measurement technologies would be impractical or inaccurate.
VM V-Cone System's pre-packaged, built-in 3-way valve isolates the transmitter from the process fluid flow for easy maintenance. No need to shut down the pipeline. The flow meter arrives wet-flow calibrated direct from the factory. The ready-to-install VM V-Cone System reduces many headaches of adding a flow meter to most flow installations.
The VM V-Cone System acts as its own flow conditioner, fully conditioning and mixing the flow prior to measurement. Readings are always precise and reliable, even under changing flow situations in the following Municipal and Industrial water applications:
- Well Water Production
- Raw Water Influent
- Filter and Pipe Galleries
- Finished Water Effluent
- Collection and Distribution Systems
- Facilities Distribution
- Cooling Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading over standard flow range
- Certifications: The VM V-Cone System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Head Loss: ≤2 psi at Full Scale
- Output: Analog 4-20 mA
- Power: 24 VDC, Remote Display 110 VAC
- Pressure Range: 150 psi, 300 psi
- Temperature Range: Maximum Temperature: (Standard Construction) 180ºF constant