From Liquid Analysis-
Memosens glass electrode for bioreactors and fermenters in the biotech industry. Keep the pH value of your batch in the optimum range and maximize your product yield with Memosens CPS171D. Thanks to its rugged design and long-term stability, it provides extremely accurate, reproducible and reliable measuring values even after CIP/SIP and autoclaving. With the Memosens digital technology, CPS171D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and simplifies predictive maintenance.
The sensor's exceptional accuracy, reproducibility and reliability helps you to keep the pH value in the optimum range for a maximized product yield.
A specialized glass membrane and reference system makes the sensor CIP/SIP and autoclaving resistant (up to 140°C/284°F) offering maximum long-term stability.
Thanks to the Memosens technology, the cable connection cannot be affected by moisture or corrosion: you can count on the sensor's highest availability and your batch is safe.
The sensor protects your product quality with its certified biocompatibility according to USP class VI, FDA compliance of wetted parts, no cytotoxicity, bioreactivity or animal-based materials.
The sensor provides you with process and sensor data that allows you to decide if the sensor is ready for the next batch or should be replaced - a big improvement for your product safety.
Streamline maintenance of CPS171D with the Memobase Plus software that automatically stores and documents all relevant sensor and process data.
Approved for hazardous area use.
Memosens CPS171D measures pH in:
Biotech and pharma industries
- Bioreactors/fermenters: process control in enzyme production
- Bioreactors/fermenters: control of culture growth
Food & Beverages
- CIP/SIP applications
With its international explosion protection approvals, such as ATEX and IECEx, the digital sensor is suitable for hazardous area use.
A pharma certificate of compliance with sensor serial number specified is available.
- Measuring Principle: Glass electrode
- Application: bioreactor / fermenter application
- Characteristic: resistant against reference poisoning - CIP/SIP and autoclavable - high accuracy - biocompatibility of the gel inside , no color change of gel - pressurized reference (7 bar abs) available with pressure indicator
- Measurement range: 0 - 14 pH
- Measuring principle: ceramic diaphragm - ion-trap
- Design: All shaft lengths with temperature sensor - advanced gel technology - digital electrode with Memosens technology
- Material: glass / ceramic
- Diameter: 12 mm (0.46 inch)
- Shaft lengths: 120, 225, 360 and 425 mm (4.68, 8.77, 14.04 and 16,57 inch)
- Process temperature: 0°C ... 140°C (32°F - 284°F)
- Process pressure: max. 7 bar abs (102 psi)
- temperature sensor: NTC 30k
- Connection: Inductive, digital connection head with Memosens technology.