Meyer - Model HDBT - Heavy Duty Blow-Thru Rotary Airlock Valves
The HDBT Heavy Duty Blow-Thru rotary airlock valves are ideal for the Pneumatic Conveying of free-flowing material in food, grain, chemical, milling, baking, plastics and pharmaceutical applications. These units are uniquely designed to handle non-abrasive powders and where the product requires an assist in clearing the rotor vane pockets. The HDBT design is especially suited for low headroom installations and retrofit applications.
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Pressure Rating: 20 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°F
- Materials: Dry Fine Free-Flowing Non-Abrasive
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Grain, Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Plastics, Paint, Baking, Milling
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Rugged cast iron or stainless steel construction provides maximum
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open end beveled rotor standard
- Integral mounting feet for easy installation
- Full taper inlet throat opening for maximum material flow to rotor pockets