Meyer - Pneumatic Screw Pump
The Meyer Pneumatic Screw Pump is a heavy-duty dry material injection pump. It is designed to feed dry pulverized material into a pneumatic conveying line. The Screw Pump works where other dilute phase feeders have failed due to problems like abrasive wear, friable materials or fine material dust. Unlike rotary airlocks, which require tight clearances to seal against the conveying air, the Screw Pump utilizes conveyed material to form a seal. An integral gate prevents blow-back when priming or running empty.
The Screw Pump eliminates blow-back and early failure from abrasive wear; it reduces excessive maintenance and unplanned, costly downtime. There are five standard models available. During fabrication and assembly, the Screw Pump is optimized for your specific feeder needs.
- Increased conveying rates with less air
- No blowback, even when running empty
- Increased resistance to abrasive materials
- Low Profile
- Fully warranted and guaranteed
- Longer bearing life/fewer system shutdowns
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs
- Plastics, Chemical, Cement, Mining, Food, Asphalt.
- Heavy Steel Channel Frame
- Quad Seal
- Integral check valve
- Hard coated shaft assembly
- Low inlet hopper height
- Three conveying air inlet points
- No product contact with bearings
- Temperatures up to 450°F
- Low conveying pressure -4 to 12 PSI
- Oversize Bearings