Michell - Model PSD2 and PSD4 - Dryers for Humidity Calibration Systems
Pressure Swing dryers provide a source of very dry compressed air for use as a zero gas in humidity calibration systems, or for general laboratory applications. The Michell PSD Series Pressure Swing Dryers use two columns filled with 4Å molecular sieve desiccant, which are used alternately on a two-minute switching cycle. The PSD dryers are designed to operate continuously, using a small proportion of the dried air, to regenerate the offline column - generally giving desiccant life in excess of five years. This type of heatless regeneration also uses significantly less energy than a 'heated' type of dryer.
- Excellent long-term stability
- Maintenance free except for a desiccant change once every 5 years
- Completely self-contained
- Low power consumption
- Providing zero gas for humidity calibration systems
- Very dry source of compressed air in laboratory applications