Micro - Model RHTemp - Miniature Humidity and Temperature Data Logger
Miniature Humidity and Temperature Data Logger with Stainless Steel Enclosure. Features LED alarm indicators. Includes NIST traceable calibration certificate.
The MicroRHTemp is a battery powered, stand alone humidity and temperature data logger that can fit in the tightest places. It is even small enough to fit into most pill bottles. It features an LED alarm indicator that alerts when user-chosen temperature limits are exceeded.
This all-in-one compact, portable, easy to use device will measure and record data for up to 16,383 measurements per channel. The storage medium is non-volatile solid state memory, providing maximum data security even if the battery becomes discharged. Start and stop the device directly from your computer and data retrieval is quick and easy. Simply plug it into an empty COM or USB port and our user-friendly software does the rest.
- Temperature Sensor Internal semiconductor
- Temperature Range 0 °C to +60 °C (+32 °F to +140 °F)
- Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature Calibrated Accuracy ±0.5 °C
- Humidity Sensor Internal semiconductor
- Humidity Range 0 %RH to 95 %RH
- Humidity Resolution 0.1 %RH
- Humidity Calibrated Accuracy ±3.0 %RH
- RH Units %RH, dew pt., water vapor, concentration (mg/hl)
- Memory 16,383/channel
- Reading Rate 1 reading every 2 seconds up to 1 reading every 12 hours
- Baud Rate 38,400
- LED Indicators Red & Green
- Battery Life 1 year
- Material 303 stainless steel
- Dimensions 1.5 in x 0.6 in dia. (39 mm x 16 mm)
- Operating Environment 0 °C to +60 °C (+32 °F to +140 °F), 0 %RH to 95 %RH non-condensing
- Required Interface Package IFC102 or IFC202
- Weight LBS