MiDas - Mass Detection System
The MiDas compact interface unit allows for the simple deployment of mass detection in a large variety of real-time on line and off line applications. The MiDas is an integrated interface module and software package allowing automated sampling, dilution and injection for direct MS analysis at your lab bench or fume hood. Applications range from analysing the compositions of unknown liquids in a beaker to reaction monitoring from a batch, flow reactor to semi-prep LC. MiDas coupled with the Microsaic 4000 MiD mass detector gives the bench chemist the benefits of analytical chemistry where it’s needed.
- MiDas allows you to analyse your sample by direct injection and reaction mixtures from either flow and batch reactors.
- Injection port: Optional motorised 2-position 6-port valve for analysis by direct injection.
- Sample dilution: Make-up pump and active splitter dilutes your sample from the reaction flow for analysis in the 4000 MiD detector.
- Control: Masscape software on 4000 MiD controls the dilution and port in the MiDas for flow and direct injection monitoring. The separate sampling pumps used for batch reaction monitoring are fully controlled by the software. Automated sample sequences include flushing to ensure no carry-over.
- Data: Intuitive and easy to use software allows you to analyse data in real-time and export results in popular open formats.
- Configuration: Remote desktop via LAN available allowing you to control both the MiD and MiDas remotely. External trigger allowing automatic analysis of samples via a method table.