MinCam360 - Pan & Tilt Push Camera
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor. The MC360 pipe camera can push through 4” 90° P-Traps and inspect pipe diameters up to 16” with the optional large roller upgrade. It features 4-step digital zoom as well as innovative self-adjusting 'smart' LED lights. Application range is 3' to 16' (with all optional accessories).
- 200 ft. (60m) of 9.2mm fiberglass push cable (up to 300 ft.)
- Integrated dual-band 512Hz/33kHz sonde. (optional - not included)
- Electronic on-screen distance counter.
- 2 removable Lithium Ion batteries for 4 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC
- Lightweight stainless steel & carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake.
- Control unit: On/off switch, light regulation, sonde frequency control, Preset camera macros, BNC video out.
- Wireless remote control with joystick for pan & tilt, 4X zoom control, light regulation, preset camera macros.
- Pelican® case with complete accessory kit included.
- Weight: 49 lbs.; Dimensions: 23” x 26” x 12” (L x H x W)
- Optional: external battery charger; both AC and DC car charger available.
Monitor & Recording
- 8.4” TFT LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- Pelican® Storm Case heavy-duty housing
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800x600); Pictures (.bmp 640x480)
- Integrated Qwerty keyboard text generator in Pelican case
- Range: 3' - 16'
- Pan & Tilt Infinite 360° pan / tilt range: 150° viewing angle
- Video Quality: Light-sensitive color image, 520 TVL
- Light Ring: 10 Self-adjusting 'smart' LEDs
- Lens: 4mm sapphire glass
- Zoom 4-step digital
- Focus Automatic mechanical focus
- Water Tight: Up to 85 psi
- Outer diameter: 1.96' (50 mm)
- Cylindrical length: 1.25' (30 mm); 3.2' (80 mm) total length