Miros Cloud - Cloud-Integrated Sensors
Miros sensors are Cloud-integrated. This functionality is based on Microsoft technologies, allowing for easy and secure access to real-time sea state data. Miros Cloud delivers reliable data to all stakeholders, on- or offshore, and on any device.
Miros Cloud is a service offering which is currently available alongside several of our core sensors. These include the Wave & Current Radar, as well as our non-directional wave monitoring and water level radars, RangeFinder and WaveFinder.
Miros Cloud provides reliable, real-time data to all stakeholders, on- or offshore, and on any device.
Miros Cloud simplifies data collection and remote access to collected data. It also enables various other services such as:
- Real-time dashboards
- Data streaming and download capabilities
- Option to integrate other types of data such as weather forecasts, tide charts, AIS, etc.
- Accurate, reliable data accessible from anywhere via the internet
- Cloud-integration allows for enhanced scalability and user access on- or off-shore
- Ocean state data can be hosted centrally, in the cloud
- Data streaming & download capabilities
- Low maintenance costs. Cost-effective, remote upgrades and online diagnostics
- Low upfront costs due to the as-a-service pricing
- Quick setup and deployment, the cloud offering is truly plug and play