Mistras - Remote Ethernet UT Module
The Remote-UT Module is a compact, yet complete, standalone Ultrasonic System in a rugged weather resistant enclosure. It can even be battery operated (optional) when used in conjunction with a portable scanner. It contains a complete, embedded Windows 7™ operating system with several communication interfaces, an Ultrasonic pulser and receiver, a 100 MSPS digitizer, a real-time UT digital signal processor, and up to 3-axis motion controller.
The RE-UT works well with Gantry or large immersion systems when configured as a remote P/R and digitizer when configured to a host computer. And it can even be configured as a complete UT Flaw System that also includes 3-axis motion control. PC and C-Scan software.
- Installed closer to transducers on gantry or immersion system for lowest noise operation
- Single element or annular array transducer configurations available
- Complete system for portable scanners
- Full UTwin™ C-Scan Software operation
- CPU interface via Ethernet as remote pulser/receiver
- Multichannel use for tubing and bar inspection with scrolling digital strip chart display
- Simultaneous Pulse Echo & thru-transmission
- Retrofit to existing UT gantries and scanners