Mobile and Temporary Water and Wastewater Treatment
Meet your temporary, emergency, and testing needs with WesTech’s fleet of rental equipment. Our mobile, containerized, and skid-mounted units can be on site within days. They are easy to install and offer a quick setup.
Contract time frames can be as brief as one month, or as long as a year or more, depending on your operation's situation.
In addition to a broad range of temporary equipment, we offer the expertise and process knowledge that comes from more than 45 years of water and wastewater treatment experience. That experience, paired with our passion for problem-solving, means we’re uniquely qualified to develop a solution for your specific needs. Our plan is to work closely with you through the design process.
Our dedication to service means we’ll do what it takes to exceed customer expectations, whether it’s seamless equipment installation or superior operations.
We’re committed to providing quality equipment, timely solutions, and trouble-free operations for your mobile and rental equipment needs.
Fill out our Contact Us form at http://www.westech-inc.com/contact-us with your project details to find out how we can streamline your operations.
Also read our blog post: Considerations for Adopting Mobile Water and Wastewater Treatment Solutions.
- Mobile Clarifiers
- Mobile Pressure Filters
- RapiSand™ Flocculating Clarifiers
- Mobile DAF Units
- Disc Filters
- Skid-Mounted Filter Presses
- Mobile Chem Centers
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Containerized Ultrafiltration Systems
- Tanks and Accessory Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Minimal setup time
- Avoid downtime due to emergency situations – get operations back online quickly
- Equipment can be contracted for as little as one month, or for as long as the project requires
- Smaller footprint
- Installation and operations expertise provided
- Power plants
- Hydraulic fracturing