Mobile and Temporary Water and Wastewater Treatment
Meet your temporary, emergency, and testing needs with WesTech’s fleet of rental equipment. Our mobile, containerized, and skid-mounted units can be on site within days. They are easy to install and offer a quick setup.
Contract time frames can be as brief as one month, or as long as a year or more, depending on your operation's situation.
In addition to a broad range of temporary equipment, we offer the expertise and process knowledge that comes from more than 45 years of water and wastewater treatment experience. That experience, paired with our passion for problem-solving, means we’re uniquely qualified to develop a solution for your specific needs. Our plan is to work closely with you through the design process.
Our dedication to service means we’ll do what it takes to exceed customer expectations, whether it’s seamless equipment installation or superior operations.
We’re committed to providing quality equipment, timely solutions, and trouble-free operations for your mobile and rental equipment needs.
Fill out our Contact Us form at http://www.westech-inc.com/contact-us with your project details to find out how we can streamline your operations.
Also read our blog post: Considerations for Adopting Mobile Water and Wastewater Treatment Solutions.
- Mobile Clarifiers: Up to 1000 gpm per unit – 8 ft. wide by 53 ft. long
- Mobile Pressure Filters: Up to 500 gpm per unit
- RapiSand™ Flocculating Clarifiers: Up to 600 gpm per unit – 8 ft. wide by 53 ft. long
- Mobile DAF Units: Up to 500 gpm flow rate
- Disc Filters: Up to 500 gpm for pilot disc filter unit – 8 ft. wide by 15 ft. long
- Skid-Mounted Filter Presses: Filter presses and holding tank on one convenient steel skid
- Mobile Chem Centers: 40 ft. shipping container
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis Systems: Up to 500 gpm flow rate
- Containerized Ultrafiltration Systems: Up to 500 gpm flow rate
- Tanks and Accessory Equipment: Cone bottom steel tanks with mixers
- Safety Equipment: ANSI safety shower with temperature controlled water tank
- Minimal setup time
- Avoid downtime due to emergency situations – get operations back online quickly
- Equipment can be contracted for as little as one month, or for as long as the project requires
- Smaller footprint
- Installation and operations expertise provided
- Power plants
- Hydraulic fracturing