Adsorptech’s ModCGen™ model oxygen VPSA has a modular design concept that minimizes the cost and maximizes the reliability of oxygen supply. Because of a larger scale than the EcoGen™, a degree of cost-efficient customization is feasible.The ModCGen™ is capable of operating at any oxygen purity from 85% to 95% pure oxygen and has standard delivery pressures of 15 psig, 40 psig and 150 psig (1, 3 and 10 barg). Custom designs for higher pressures are available requiring additional capital and operating costs. The ModCGen™ nominal product rating at 90% oxygen purity is:
20 to 100+ tpd (20,000 to 100,000 scfh) 530 to 2,600 Nm3/hr
Installing multiple units achieves the same superior economics and benefits as one unit plus adds an element of redundancy reliability.
The ModCGen™ is the most cost-effective high-reliability source of oxygen in the world within its range:
- World class power consumption.
- Widest power turndown capability of any other onsite oxygen source down to 30%.
- Most comprehensive Adsorptech scope and least “add on” costs for a complete oxygen supply. No air compression, refrigeration, drying, oil removal, electrical , controls or compression equipment required for you to install.
- Least amount of field installation and risk than any other onsite oxygen product. Machinery, electrical, process, mechanical and controls equipment all in a single enclosure.
- No field interconnecting electrical or controls need to be done by you.
- Smallest footprint of any onsite oxygen technology.
- Low operating costs. Longest molecular sieve life with no oil used in the process and no high cost high pressure air or oil removal system maintenance.
Applications that benefit from Adsorptech’s ModCGen™ product are diverse and include: water treatment, water purification, air enrichment or oxy-fuel combustion (such as glass, steel mills, EAFs, cement kilns, and metals refining), metals smelting, gasification waste treatment, ozone production, large RAS fish farms and oil refineries.