Model 2537 - Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
The +GF+ SIGNET 2537 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor is the next generation in fluid measurement technology is ideal for a variety of applications including chemical processing, water and wastewater monitoring and scrubber control.
- Digital or 4 to 20 MA outputs, or Flow Switch, or Pulse output
- Allows for up to six sensors to Signet 8900 Controller
- Low flow capabilities down to 0.1m/s (0.3 ft/s)
- Polypropylene or PVDF sensor bodies
- Low power and high resolution