Model 8030 - Sanitary Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD)
Sanitary Temperature Measurement Applications in the Food, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industries. CIP (Clean in Place) Sanitary Connections standard. Stainless Steel Sheath, sanitary cap & nipple 3' long. FDA White Polypropylene Heads resist harsh wash down chemicals. Precision Platinum Resistance Element features accuracy & long term stability of readings. 16AMP Sanitary Cap (Tri-Clover) is standard. Other cap styles available. All critical components & welds highly polished to resist contamination.
- Item #: 8030-0.25-1
- Style: Style 8030
- Element: Platinum RTD, 100 Ohms at 0°C, TCR: .00385, DIN 43760, Class B. Other Elements available.
- Sheath Diameter: 1/4'
- Sheath & Cap Material: 316SS
- Number of Leads: 3
- X Immersion [in]: 0.25
- Available Range: 0.25 to 24
- Nipple: 1/2' NPT (.840' O.D.), Schedule 40, 304SS
- Termination: FDA White Polypropylene Head
- Cap Size: 1
- Stamping and Tagging Options: None