Model 820 - High Pressure Reducing Control Valve
The Model 820 High Pressure PN 40, Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, piston actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
- Robust structure, piston actuated – High pressure service
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber design – Moderated valve reaction
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – Perfect mission matching
- “Y” or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
Pressure Reducing System for Municipal Networks. Network design requires establishing various pressure zones due to topography, distances, demands, energy costs, reservoir availability, etc. The pump supplies water to the network and to the reservoir. System pressure is too high for the residential neighborhood, requiring a pressure reducing system.