Model B-1 - High Pressure Homogenizer
From Integrated Machinery
Unique operating principle of high pressure homogenization process of countless innovations and the development and application of new products provide a simple and effective way for the role of heterogeneity are: to improve the uniformity and stability of the product, increasing the retention period , thus saving significant time reduction reaction catalyst or additive, changes in product consistency, taste and color of the product improved, etc.
Typical applications are as follows:
- Food and beverage industry
- Milk, soy milk, peanut milk, condensed milk, cream, mixed cheese, a variety of pulp-based natural beverages, ice cream, pollen and other Western health nutrition liquid, food additives, and other various spices.
- Chemical Industry
- Paint coatings, emulsifiers, heavy fuel oil, disinfectants, insecticides, photographic emulsion, latex, resin syrup, a thickener, bentonite, flavor, silicon materials, carbon black, magnesium oxide, titanium oxide and the like.
- Cosmetics industry
- Detergents, conditioners, shampoo, body lotion, perfume.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Antibiotics, antacids, slurry formulations, intravenous emulsions.
- Cell disruption, extraction, enzyme engineering applications protein.