Model BB12-FM - High Pressure Brominator
The BB12-FM is an inline brominator which is designed to be installed directly into the process stream, to provide disinfected or sanitised water directly into a process. The BB12-FM is manufactured in specially formulated GRP, making it suitable for either Bromine Tablets or Chlorine (Trichlor), to provide the treated water into industrial processes such as legionella prevention in cooling tower applications or sanitised water for municipal or commercial swimming pools. The high pressure brominator BB12-FM is designed to work with a process flow rate of 40 - 400 litres per hour and at a pressure of up to 5.5 Bar (80 PSI). The BB12-FM has a large internal capacity and is able to hold 12Kg of Chlorine (Trichlor) or Bromine tablets.
Specially Designed Internal Pipework
The BB12-FM is supplied ready plumbed and tested and is supplied complete with flow regulating valve, flow meter and drain valve with a 3/4 inlet and 3/4' outlet with union fittings.
The flow regulating valve and flow meter allow the water flow through the brominator to be easily controlled ensuring that the right amount of disinfected water is provided into the process.
The internal pipework is designed to provide an even spray over the bromine or chorine (trichlor) tablets to ensure that the tablets are consumed evenly. This ensures that a steady stream of sanitised water is present at the brominator outlet.
12Kg Capacity High Pressure Brominator
The BB12-FM is designed to hold 12Kg of bromine or chlorine (trichlor) tablets in it's internal reservoir which is accessed via the large 4' (110mm) opening aperture. The tablets are designed to sit around the centrally positioned pipework assembly which terminates in a nozzle to ensure the tablets dissolve evenly for a steady flow of disinfected water.
In addition to the port the high pressure brominator includes a vacuum relief valve to aid the opening of the chamber for refilling. In addition to the vacuum relief valve, the BB12-FM has an air pressure relief valve to prevent air-locking of the brominator.
The BB12-FM is a simple way of incorporating treated water into a process for legionella control or disinfected water supply for a number of industrial and process applications, with no ongoing maintenance or running costs required.
Suitable for relatively large flow rates, the BB12-FM has an operational flow rate of 40 - 400 litres per hour and is suitable for a maximum pressure of 5.5 Bar (80PSI) and 3/4' pipework.
Manufactured in specially formulated GRP, the BB12-FM brominator is suitable for use with bromine or chlorine (trichlor) tablets and is supplied ready plumbed for simple inline installation. The BB12-FM comes complete with regulating flow valve, flow meter, and drain valve.
With vacuum relief, air pressure relief valves and a large 4' (110mm) top opening, the BB12-FM is simple to fill with 12Kg of tablets when required. It provides for continual operation with minimal maintenance required.
- 12Kg Capacity High Pressure Brominator
- Model No:- BB12-FM
- Capacity:- 12Kg
- Flow Rate:- 40 - 400 Litres / Hour
- Pressure:- 5.5 Bar (80 PSI)
- Height:- 760mm
- Width:- 204mm Ø
- Top Fill Port Size:- 4' (110mm)
- Inlet / Outlet Connection Size:- 3/4' BSP
- Includes:- Flow Regulating Valve, Flow Meter, Drain Valve.
- High pressure brominator - suitable for a pressure of up to 5.5 Bar.
- Suitable for relatively high flow rates between 40 - 400 Litres per hour.
- Supplied ready assembled for process integration complete with flow regulating valve, flow meter and drain valve.
- Inline installation ensures that treated water is available directly at the outlet of the brominator.
- Engineered internal pipework is designed to ensure even tablet usage.
- Suitable for use with either bromine or chlorine (Trichlor) tablets.
- Vacuum relief valve to enable easy lid removal for tablet replenishment.
- Air relief valve to prevent air locking of the brominator.
- Simple to use, simple to install, simple to refill - with no maintenance or running costs.